Future Surface Fleet – Naval Conference
The Future Surface Fleet Conference, a three day event, gives an ideal opportunity for naval program directors, buyers and military end-users to meet with the companies who provide solutions in naval engineering, from ship building, propulsion and steering to navigation and defence systems.
With a line-up of high-level speakers from around the globe and a small exhibition, this promises to be the must-attend naval event of 2017.
MARINE DATA is pleased to be the sponsor of the Networking Lunch to be held on Conference Day #1 (7th June).
Schedule: (Download the full programme here)
- Day 1: Focus Day; session 1 09:00-13:00; session 2 14:00-16:00
- Day 2: Conference Day 1 of 2; session 1 08:00-12:45; session 2 14:15-15:45; session 3 16:30-18:10 Evening: Drinks in the Exhibition Room
- Day 3: Conference Day 2 of 2; session 1 08:00-12:45; session 2 13:45-15:15
(timings may vary)
Senior Navy Speakers Confirmed Include:
- Henry Parker CB, Director Ships Acquisition, UK MoD, DE&S
- Commodore Matthew Harrison OBE, DES Ships Support Common Support Model Programme Director, DE&S, UK MoD
- Commodore Simon Page, Director General Maritime Equipment Program Management, Department of National Defence – Canada
- Captain Shane Craig, Naval Attaché, Australian Defence Force
- Captain (N) S.P. Hofkamp, Head of Naval Plans and Requirements, Netherlands MoD
- Captain (OF-5) Juan Bautista Pérez Puig, Head of Capability Requirements Branch, Spanish Navy
- Captain Tate Westbrook, Commodore, Destroyer Squadron 60, Commander, Task Force 65 US Navy Europe
- Captain Jerome Zinni, Chief of Maintenance Centre, US Navy Europe
- Captain Enrico Olivo, Head of the Surface Ship Design Office Italian Navy
- Commander Jon Von Weissenberg, Project Manager 2020, Finnish Navy