The MD69BR/BO from MARINE DATA is our standard dual scale NMEA-based heading repeater available as a bowl-only option, ideal for retrofit, replacement or panel mounting. Designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings. Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display, digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
With a range of mounting options and accessories, the MD69BR/BO offers a bearing repeater solution for most locations and may be bulkhead, surface, panel or stand mounted. Finished in grey to complement other external marine navigation equipment.
The MD69BR/BO Bearing Repeater from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Fits into the standard MARINE DATA gimbal ring system as used with the MARINE DATA MD69BR Repeater (SKU 069018)
- May be flush-mounted in a panel
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Balanced for optimal taking of bearings using the optional MD69AZI Azimuth Sight
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and remote dimming control
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. If gimbal-mounted, the MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements with this unit