The MD69/22 is a complete bracket-mounted Bearing Repeater solution with fitted precision, dual-scale MD69BR Bearing Repeater on gimbal and trunnion mount. In the back plate of the bracket there are 6x holes suitable for M8 fixings (not supplied) for securing to a bulkhead. Suitable for all types of vessel, the MD69/22 is lightweight, easy to install and extremely rugged.
Fitted as standard is an IP65 waterproof terminal box to connect with the vessel’s cabling. Paint finish: RAL7040 Window Grey.
The MD69/22 from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Bulkhead Mounting for economical use of space
- Rugged Aluminium Alloy Construction
- Precision Dual-Scale 36:1 Bearing Repeater Bowl with Heading Source Indicator (True / Magnetic)
- Red Tint Illumination with Built-in Rotary Dimming Control
- Robust construction for the most arduous of environments
- Integral earth bond from the Terminal Box
- To locate a rugged Bearing Repeater on an interior or exterior bulkhead where space may be limited and provide terminations for ships cabling
- To provide a platform suitable for taking bearings using a MARINE DATA Azimuth device or bearing circle