The MD77ROT from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, the MD77ROT is ideal for any vessel.
The MD77ROT provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue dial display graduated in 1 degree per minute rate increments. Rate range: Up to 30 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard.
Compact and rugged, the MD77ROT offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77ROT from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Automatic warning of lost valid rate of turn data
- Automatic detection of previously lost rate of turn data without a reset required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) data transmitted from NMEA 0183 compatible marine equipment at a convenient location
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD77ROT120 Version with 120°/min rate range
- MD94DDU Data Distribution Unit
- Rudder Angle Indicator System