MD67RDI DIAL RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR
The MD67RDI from MARINE DATA is a watertight, IP67-rated, NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator.
The MD67RDI from MARINE DATA is a watertight, IP67-rated, NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator. It provides a clear and easy to read 120 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1° increments from 45° Port to 45° Starboard. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure for external or internal use, it is ideal for any vessel.
The MD67RDI has a tough polycarbonate faceplate which is user-replaceable and a rotary encoder control for varying the background and pointer illumination.
Compact and rugged, the MD67RDI offers a Rudder Angle Indication solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD67RDI from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- IP67 Watertight for external use, with user-replaceable faceplate
- Automatic warning of lost valid rudder sensor angle data and automatic detection of previously lost heading data without a reset being required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- The MD67RDI is designed to display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol – for example, the MARINE DATA MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter
- Can be used with another indicator to show dual rudder positions for a vessel equipped with dual rudders
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Dimensions: H 174 mm; W 221 mm; D 100 mm Fascia 160 mm x 160 mm; Dial Ø120 mm
- Mounting: Bulkhead or panel mounted
- Connections: Multicore cable through watertight gland
- Construction: Aluminium alloy enclosure
- Finish: RAL9005 Jet Black; fine texture
- Power Supply: 24 V dc, 4 W nominal (18-32 V dc)
- Data Input: Digital RS422 NMEA 0183; 4800 / 9600 / 19200 / 38000 Baud; auto-selecting
- Data Sentence: RSA ($–RSA,x.x,A,x.x,A*hh
- Cable: 2.5 m captive data cable to bare tails
- Performance: ± 0.5° accuracy
- Follow-Up Rate: >40° per second
- Display: 120 mm diameter scale, marked in 1° increments to 45° Port; 45° Starboard
- Dial Resolution: Scale marked at 1°, 5° & 10°
- Dial Illumination: LED array with local & remote dimming control; backlit white
- LED Indicators: Alarm Fault Indication = Red (RD); Set-up Mode = Blue (BU)
- Error Indication: Loss of valid data: Pointer assumes a vertical upward position; flashing red LED
- IP rating: IP67
- Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C
- Storage temp: -25°C to +70°C
- RoHS: Compliant
- Compass: Safe Distance 100 cm
- Conforms with: IEC 61162-1 (NMEA); IEC 60945; IEC 62288; ISO 20673; IMO Res. A694 (17); IMO Res. A1021 (26); IMO Res. MSC191 (79)
- Type Approval: Pending
- Option: Custom paint finish
- Option: Military Specification or COTS