The MD74HR from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Digital Compass repeater with an LCD display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel. The MD74HR features a high visibility LED Turn Indicator which can display either Rate Of Turn or Course To Steer.
Compact and rugged, the MD74HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD74HR Bearing Repeater from MARINE DATA: compact and rugged, flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Back-lit LCD Heading Display and Heading Type with red tint
- High visibility LED Turn Indicator in red
- No internal moving parts
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- NMEA 0183 interface
- Local and remote Dimming Control
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Provides the heading display in an Electromagnetic Compass System