The MD75HR from MARINE DATA is a NMEA 0183 Digital Compass Repeater. Housed in a robust aluminium enclosure with a push / rotary control, it has a large 175 x 98 mm digital display with a resolution of 0.01° giving a clear and precise display of the Ship’s Heading.
The MD75HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where visibility over large distances is required and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD75HR from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large, bright LCD digital display
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data types
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Automatic warning of lost valid heading data and automatic detection of previously lost heading data without a reset
- Status Indicator
- Local and Remote dimming control
- NMEA 2000 / CAN Bus support (option)
- Provides a large, precision ship’s heading display for a gyro-compass or transmitting magnetic compass system at any convenient location on a vessel