MD69CB/W IP65 JUNCTION BOX
The MD69CBW is an IP65 rated, rugged aluminium die cast Junction Box, designed to make the connection of Marine Data equipment to ships cabling quick and simple.
The MD69CBW is an IP65 rated, rugged aluminium die cast Junction Box, designed to make the connection of MARINE DATA equipment to ships cabling quick and simple.
The internal screw terminals are mounted on the enclosure lid for easy access and termination. 8-way (F069103) and 16-way (F069104) terminal versions are available. Both are supplied with 2x M25 and 2x M16 Cable Glands to suit a range of cable sizes from 5mm to 17mm in diameter. Also supplied are two blanking plugs (one of each size) to blank off unused glands. The MD69CBW is bulkhead mounted and fitted with an M4 Earth Stud.
The MD69CBW offers a versatile connection solution and is finished in either RAL7040 Window Grey semi-gloss or RAL9005 Jet Black fine texture powder coat paint to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD69CBW Junction Box from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Watertight to IP65
- Aluminium die cast enclosure
- Easy access to terminals for connection
- Connection of MARINE DATA equipment to ship’s cabling
- Connection of a MARINE DATA Remote Dimmer to MARINE DATA equipment
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Dimensions: H 120.4 mm; W 122 mm; D 83mm (excl. glands)
- Mounting: Bulkhead mounted
- Connections: Barrier Terminals through watertight glands; 2x M25; 2x M16
- Construction: Die Cast Aluminium Enclosure
- Finish: RAL7040 Window Grey, semi-gloss
- Terminals: 15 A Screw Terminals (8-way or 16 way)
- IP rating: IP65
- Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C
- Complies with: IEC60945
- Option: 8-way terminal
- Option: 16-way terminal
- Option: RAL9005 Jet Black paint finish