The MD68HR from MARINE DATA is a dual-scale NMEA-based Steering Repeater. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be displayed and monitored at any location on a vessel. The inner dial has a resolution of one tenth of a degree.
When multiple heading sources are available in the heading data (e.g. True and Magnetic), the MD68HR allows the user to select the heading source and indicates which heading source is in current use.
Compact and rugged, the MD68HR Steering Repeater offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD68HR Steering Repeater from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Dual Scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display suitable for Vessel Steering
- Main and Emergency power supplies; with monitoring of both
- Dual NMEA inputs for two compasses shared on the same physical connector
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic)
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data and automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- Local and Remote dimming control
- The MD68HR Steering Repeater displays True or Magnetic Heading Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) (Gyro compass, TMC, EMC, GPS Compass etc.)
- High Resolution 36:1 Dual Scale Display for Vessel Steering