The MD69BR/GB1 Repeater Bowl from MARINE DATA is a dual scale NMEA-based heading repeater available as a bowl-only option, ideal for retrofit or replacement. Designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings. Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display, digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
As a retrofit solution for third party gimbals, the MD69BR/GB1 offers a bearing repeater solution for most locations and may be bulkhead, surface or stand mounted. Finished in grey to complement other external marine navigation equipment.
The MD69BR/GB1 Bearing Repeater from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Fits a range of third party gimbals; contact MARINE DATA for details
- Fits into the MD69BR/GR1 gimbal ring assembly (SKU 069204)
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Gimballed and balanced for optimal taking of bearings using the optional MD69AZI Azimuth Sight
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements
- MD69BR/GR1 Gimbal ring assembly to accomodate MD69BR/GB1