The MD77ROT120 from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, the MD77ROT120 is ideal for any vessel.
The MD77ROT120 provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 4 degree per minute rate increments. Rate range: Up to 120 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard.
Compact and rugged, the MD77ROT120 offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77ROT120 from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Automatic warning of lost valid rate of turn data
- Automatic detection of previously lost rate of turn data without a reset required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) data transmitted from NMEA 0183 compatible marine equipment at a convenient location
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD77ROT Version with 30°/min rate range
- MD94DDU Data Distribution Unit
- Rudder Angle Indicator System