The Marine Data MD96/10 Junction Box is a 10-way junction box which provides a convenient point for the termination and connection of a ship’s cabling. It is ideal for use with the MD310S Emergency Rudder Angle Telegraph – and many other applications. 2x 10-way terminals are housed within a robust splash proof aluminium enclosure. The MD96/10 Junction Box is designed to interconnect with system wiring and is a passive feed-through device.
Two junction boxes are usually required in a single rudder MD310S Rudder Angle Telegraph System.
The MD96/10 Bearing Repeater from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Formed from aluminium sheet (not die-cast)
- 2, 3 and 4 gland versions available as a factory option
- One gland is provided with an insert for accepting small diameter cables
- Allows connection of ship’s cabling with instrumention and cable termination
- Ideal for the MD310S Emergency Rudder Angle Telegraph
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD310S Emergency Rudder Angle Telegraph