MD71MFD MULTI-FUNCTION DISPLAY
The MD71MFD is a neat solution designed to display a wide variety of ship related maritime information and is supplied factory configured to your requirements.
The MD71MFD is a compact multi-function Digital Display with a 2.7” OLED Graphic Display and NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-1) input. It is designed to accept data from a variety of sources and display navigational and related ship information in numeric and graphical format. Firmware variants are available to cater for specific information groups, with each variant capable of displaying information from a number of related sources. Each firmware variant is configurable to customise the display options available to the user.
The MD71MFD has a 2.7” yellow OLED screen which can display alpha-numeric data in 6 font sizes with digits from 3.5 to 20 mm high and also display graphic detail.
The MD71MFD from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Displays a wide range of ship-related data
- Completely customisable firmware
- IndicatesTrue or Magnetic Source when displaying Heading Data
- Yellow OLED Display, 2.7” (128 x 64 pixel) with superb black-level reproduction
- Six button membrane-type keypad
- Designed to be flush-mounted unobtrusively in a console panel
- Automatically Detects NMEA Heading Types
- The MD71MFD can display a wide variety of ship related information, depending on the firmware variant installed and subject to connection of an appropriate data source.
- Displays can include: Heading (True or Magnetic), Rate of Turn, Pitch, Roll, Rudder Angle, Propeller rpm, Water Speed, Water Depth, Speed over Ground (SOG), Course over Ground (COG), Position (Lat / Long), Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Air Temperature, Water Temperature, Barometric Pressure – and others. Contact us for your exact requirements.
RELATED PRODUCTS AND SYSTEMS:
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Mounting: Panel mount (standard); Surface mount (option)
- Dimensions: H 96 mm; W 96 mm; D 35 mm; Allow 80 mm at rear for cable; Fascia 96 x 96 x 6 mm deep
- Connections: 1x 15-way D-type connector; M4 Earth stud
- Construction: Aluminium alloy enclosure
- Finish: RAL9005 Jet Black, fine texture paint
- Power Supply: 12-24 V dc; 2.5 W max (0.1 A; 24 V dc) Low Power alarm trigger: 9.0 V Low Power alarm cancel: 11.5 V
- Data Input: Digital RS422
- Data Protocol: NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) compliant; 4800 / 9600 / 19200 / 38000 Baud; Auto-selecting
- Data Sentences: Depending on custom firmware
- Data Output: Visual yellow OLED Display and Status Indicator
- Data; RS422 (IEC 61162-1) NMEA 0183; Audible Alarm
- Remote Dim Optional; 0-24 V dc (with respect to supply negative)
- Cable: Supplied with 2.5 m multicore data cable
Performance: Dependant on received data Display: 2.7” 128 x 64 Pixel OLED – Yellow Error Indication: Flashing Warning Message + Audible Alarm; Fixed Warning Message (acknowledged alarm) MTBF: >30,000 hours
- IP rating: IP54
- Operating temp -15°C to +55°C
- Magnetic: Magnetic Permeability: Category ‘A’
- Compass: Safe Distance 50 cm
- Complies with: IEC 60945
- RoHS: Compliant
- Supplied: Panel mounting kit
- Supplied: 2.5 m data cable
- Option: Flat Surface Mounting Kit – CM88370
- Option: Custom Functionality – please contact us for your exact requirements
- Option: Remote Dimming
- Option: Front panel sealed to IP67 rating
- Option: Alarm solid state relay: 1 A / 60 V rated