The MD34/8 115-90V-400 is a solid state NMEA to synchro interface designed to convert ships heading information from NMEA 0183 protocol to 400 Hz Synchro format with a reference voltage of 115 V ac and a single voltage of 90 V line to line (L-L).
The interface accepts a NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-1) $xxHDT Heading sentence and provides a 16 VA (nominal) output of 115 V ref, 90 V phase 400 Hz Synchro signal.
The MD34/8/15-90V-400 has a fan-less design; the outside of the case is air-cooled by convection. In this way the unit is maintenance free and able to provide environmental sealing to IP65. The unit is flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Produces a wide range of Output Synchro Ratios: 1:1, 2:1, 36:1, 45:1, 90:1, 180:1 and 360:1
- Variable Input Baud Rate: 4800, 9600 or 38400
- Easy installation and set-up
- Built-in Status Display
- Convert ships heading information from digital NMEA 0183 protocol to analogue 400 Hz synchro format
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- Transmitting Magnetic Compass System (TMC)
- Electro-Magnetic Compass System (EMC)