The MD72RDI from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based 3-face 250mm diameter Panoramic Rudder Angle Indicator which provides a clear display of rudder angle that is easy to read from any position on a bridge. Each window has an analogue display graduated in 5° increments from 45° Port to 45° Starboard. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure and fitted with a rotary encoder dimmer control for background and pointer illumination, it is ideal for any vessel.
Compact and rugged, the MD72RDI offers a rudder angle indicator solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or deckhead mounted with the included VESA 100 mount. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD72RDI from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Automatic warning of lost valid rudder sensor angle data and automatic detection of previously lost heading data without a reset being required
- Includes VESA 100 bracket for deckhead mounting
- Local and Remote dimming control
- The MD72RDI is designed to display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol (for example, the MARINE DATATM MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter)
- Two indicators may be configured for a vessel equipped with dual rudders in a Rudder Angle Transmission System