MD69/21 PELORUS STAND COMPLETE
A complete Pelorus Stand solution with fitted precision Bearing Repeater in gimbals for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings
Strong, sturdy & built to last
The MD69/21 Pelorus Stand Assembly is a complete Bearing Repeater solution with a fitted gimbal and a precision dual-scale bearing repeater bowl. Available with a range of options for all types of vessel. The MD69/21 is lightweight, easy to install and extremely rugged, suitable for wheelhouse and for exterior deck environments.
Fitted as standard is an IP65 waterproof terminal box to connect with the vessel’s cabling.
A Weather Dome and a flexible Pelorus Cover are available as accessories.
The MD69/21 Pelorus Stand Assembly from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Rugged Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) composite construction with Gimbal
- Precision Dual-Scale 36:1 Bearing Repeater Bowl with Heading Source Indicator (True / Magnetic)
- Red tint illumination with built-in Rotary Dimming Control
- Robust construction for the most arduous of environments
- Integral earth bond from the Terminal Box to the Pelorus Stand
- Can be customised to suit a variety of situations and requirements
- Provides a rugged, weatherproof Bearing Repeater solution on a deck or on a bridge
- Weight: 22 kg complete assembly (including optional dome); 12 kg (stand only)
- Dimensions: H 1200 mm (H 1375 mm with optional Weather Dome); max Ø 450 mm
- Repeater Bowl: Model MD69BR Precision Dual Scale 36:1
- Mounting: Deck; 4x M20 bolts (not supplied)
- Connections: Integral Terminal Box
- Construction: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- Finish: RAL7040 Window Grey, semi-gloss
- Earth Bond: M4 stud on cable terminal box
- Illumination: Built-in rotary dimming control 0-24 V dc Red tint illumination colour
- Heading Data: NMEA 0183
- IP rating: IP67 (Repeater Bowl); IP65 (Terminal Box)
- Operating temp: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage temp: -25°C to +70°C
- RoHS: Compliant
- Magnetic: Magnetic Permeability: Category ‘A’
- Compass: Safe distance: 50 cm
- Complies with: IEC60945
- Type Approval: Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- Supplied: MD69CB/W IP65 rated waterproof terminal box