OVERVIEW – Pelorus Stand
The MD69/21 Pelorus Stand Assembly is a complete Bearing Repeater solution with a fitted gimbal and a precision dual-scale bearing repeater bowl. Available with a range of options for all types of vessel. The MD69/21 is lightweight, easy to install and extremely rugged, suitable for wheelhouse and for exterior deck environments.
Fitted as standard is an IP65 waterproof terminal box to connect with the vessel’s cabling.
A Weather Dome and a flexible Pelorus Cover are available as accessories.
The MD69/21 Pelorus Stand Assembly from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Rugged Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) composite construction with Gimbal
- Precision Dual-Scale 36:1 Bearing Repeater Bowl with Heading Source Indicator (True / Magnetic)
- Red tint illumination with built-in Rotary Dimming Control
- Robust construction for the most arduous of environments
- Integral earth bond from the Terminal Box to the Pelorus Stand
- Can be customised to suit a variety of situations and requirements
- Provides a rugged, weatherproof Bearing Repeater solution on a deck or on a bridge