MD68ROT RATE OF TURN INDICATOR
The MD68ROT from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute.
The MD68ROT from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, the MD68ROT is ideal for any vessel.
The MD68ROT provides a clear and easy to read 164 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1 degree per minute rate increments. Rate range: Up to 30 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard.
Compact and rugged, the MD68ROT offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD68ROT from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large Dial Display
- Automatic warning of lost valid rate of turn data
- Automatic detection of previously lost rate of turn data without a reset required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD67ROT – Rate of Turn Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm; watertight (IP67)
- MD77ROT – Rate of Turn Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm
- MD77ROT120 – Rate of Turn Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm; 0-120°/min Rate Range
- Weight: 2.0 kg (on bracket)
- Dimensions: H 220 mm; W 246 mm; D 118 mm (on bracket); Fascia 192 x 192 x 6 mm; dial Ø 164 mm; 187 mm square panel cut-out required
- Mounting: Panel mounted or optional Bulkhead mounted
- Connections: 1x data cable to 15-pin D-sub plug; M4 earth stud
- Construction: Aluminium alloy enclosure, Polycarbonate face
- Finish: RAL9005 Jet Black, fine texture
- Power Supply: 24 V dc (18-32 V); 6 W
- Data Input: Digital RS422; NMEA 0183; 4800, 9600, 19200, 38000 Baud; auto-selecting
- Data Sentences: ROT ($–ROT,x.x,A*hh
- Outputs: External Alarm Loop (optional)
- Cable: Supplied with 2.5 m multi-core data cable
- Performance: ±0.5°/min accuracy; Alignment rate in excess of 40° per second
- Illumination: Backlit white
- Display: Rate of Turn; range 0-30°/min; scale graduated in 1° per minute rate increments; full scale deflection 35o/min
- Error Indication: Loss of Valid Data: Pointer assumes a vertical downward position and illumination flashes (alert condition)
- IP rating: IP54
- Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C
- Storage temp: -25°C to +70°C
- RoHS: Compliant
- Magnetic: Magnetic Permeability: Category ‘A’
- Compass: Safe Distance 100 cm
- Complies with: IEC 60945; IEC 61162-1
- Type Approval: Pending
- Supplied: Panel Mounting Kit
- Option: Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)
- Accessory: Bulkhead mounting bracket kit