The MD86ALM from MARINE DATA is a panel-mounted Alarm Unit with an Acknowledge Alarm Button designed as an accessory for the MARINE DATA MD86HCU Heading Comparator Unit.
The unit cancels an audible sounder but the visual alarm lamp remains lit until the alarm has been rectified. In this way, a potential Alarm condition can be conveniently monitored at any remote location on a vessel.
Compact and rugged, the MD86ALM offers a Remote Alarm solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD86ALM from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Dual Audible and Visual Indications
- Robust Aluminium Construction
- Acknowledge Button to cancel Audible Alarm
- Simple to Install
- Small Footprint
- To indicate an Alarm Condition being transmitted from a MARINE DATA MD86HCU Heading Comparator Unit to any convenient remote location on a vessel
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD86HCU – Heading Comparator Unit