The MD75MFD is a multi-function sunlight readable display capable of accepting a wide range of digital NMEA inputs from a variety of sensor types. In this way, a range of navigation and ship-related parameters may be clearly displayed on one display panel at any location a vessel. The unit is capable of the simultaneous display of different parameters on the same screen. The MD75MFD offers a multi-function solution for most locations and may be panel mounted or bulkhead mounted with an accessory bracket. Finished in RAL9005 jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD75MFD Multi-Function Display from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Sunlight readable display with night and day modes
- Four NMEA 0183 input channels
- Large format screen capable of displaying multiple parameters simultaneously,
for example, Heading with Speed; Rate of Turn with Rudder Angle, etc.
- With push / rotary control for easy menu navigation and intuitive setup
- A wide range of parameters may be accepted for display:
Heading (True / Mag); Heading – True; Heading – Magnetic; Rate of Turn ; Speed through Water; Speed over Ground;
Distance through Water; Distance over Ground; Course over Ground; Shaft Revolutions; Propeller Pitch; Rudder Angle;
Depth under keel; Depth below Transducer; Roll; Pitch; Position LAT / LON; Time (if valid GPS position);
Bearing to Destination (True / Mag); Range to Destination; Cross Track Error
- Providing a display of a variety of one or more vessel parameters using a single screen which may be located at any convenient position on a ship