The MD60A2K from MARINE DATA is a precision Telescopic Alidade for taking terrestrial bearings of distant objects. Designed for the MARINE DATA MD69 Series of Bearing Compass Repeaters.
The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is a navigational instrument used on board a ship. In use it is mounted on a bearing compass repeater or a bearing compass. It is equipped with a telescopic sight and a prismatic optical system which superimposes a sectional view of the compass card on a distant object viewed through the telescope. In this way, an accurate bearing can be taken of the distant object.
The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade from MARINE DATA: Reliable in use, simple to install and easy to maintain.
- Optics are fully sealed and pressurised
- Adjustable eyepiece
- Telescope has an internal reticule wire
- Equipped with a bubble spirit level
- Eyepiece view gives a superimposition of the compass card, the bubble spirit level and the observed distant object
- For taking terrestrial bearings of distant objects
- To fit the MARINE DATA MD69BR Bearing Compass Repeater
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD69AZI Azimuth Sight
- MD69BC Bearing Circle
- MD69BR Bearing Compass Repeater