The MD86ALM/U from MARINE DATA is a panel-mounted Universal Alarm Unit for seagoing vessels. It has an ‘Acknowledge Alarm’ Button designed to provide a remote, acknowledgeable, Audible and Visible Alarm for equipment which only has a single output to inform of a fault condition.
Compact and rugged, the MD86ALM/U offers a remote alarm solution for locations where the available space is limited. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD86ALM/U from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Audible and visible alarms are provided from a single alarm input
- The audible alarm sounder can be ACKNOWLEDGED (silenced) without the removal of the condition causing the alarm
- Configurable to match installation requirements
- Multiple units may be wired in parallel to give alarms in multiple locations
- The MD86ALM/U provides a remote, acknowledgeable, audible and visible alarm for equipment which only has single output to inform of a fault condition on board a seagoing vessel
- Multiple MD86ALM/U units may be connected in parallel to give remote alarm indications of the same condition in different areas of the ship
- Multiple units may be configured either:
- So that an alarm must be ACKNOWLEDGED on each unit individually to silence its audible sounder, OR
- So that pressing any ACKNOWLEDGE button on any individual unit ACKNOWLEDGES all the other connected units