The MD74RDI/W from MARINE DATA is a waterproof (IP65) four digit LCD Rudder Angle Indicator with LED Bar Indicator. It accepts a NMEA 0183 digital input from a MARINE DATA MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter via a MARINE DATA MD94DDU Data Distribution Unit. The Rudder Angle Indicator digital display gives a resolution to 0.1° and is accurate to 0.1°. In addition to the digital display, it has a bar LED indicator to show Port or Starboard manoeuvres.
The Rudder Angle Indicator can be panel mounted (kit included) or bulkhead mounted with an optional adjustable Trunnion Bracket (MD74/TB). Internal components are housed within a robust aluminium enclosure. The MD74RDI/W is rated to IP65; an IP54 version (MD74RDI) is also available.
Finished in RAL7040 Window Grey or RAL9005 Jet Black powder coat paint, the MD74RDI/W is designed to complement existing marine navigation equipment.
Compact and rugged, the MD74RDI/W offers a Rudder Angle Indicator solution for locations where available space is limited and allows digital Rudder Angle data to be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
The MD74RDI/W from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Compact digital display of Rudder Angle
- Port and Starboard turn indication
- Weatherproof to IP65; IP54 version available
- Wheelmark Approved when installed as part of the MARINE DATA Rudder Angle Transmission and Indication System
- Displays Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) compatible equipment