MD68HRB Large Dual Scale Steering Repeater
Compact Steering Repeater with 164mm dual-scale compass dial of one tenth of a degree. Includes rotary control.
The MD68HRB is a dual-scale NMEA-based Steering Repeater with a clear and easy to read analogue dual-scale dial display. The display has an outer dial of 164 mm diameter, graduated in 1 degree increments and an inner dial of 103 mm with a resolution of one tenth of a degree.
The MD68HRB is housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure fitted with a rotary encoder for controlling the level of background illumination.
Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment, it is ideal for any vessel.
The MD68HRB offers a steering repeater solution for digital heading data (ship’s heading) to be conveniently displayed at any convenient location on a vessel and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted.
The MD68HRB from Marine Data: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Precision Dual Scale 36:1 Marine Compass Card Display
- Designed for vessel steering
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic)
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data and automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- Rotary dimming control with remote connection
- Displaying True or Magnetic Heading Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) (Gyro compass, TMC, EMC, GNSS Compass etc.)
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit
- MD68HRB – Dual Scale Steering Repeater with rotary control
- MD69BR – Dual Scale Bearing Repeater
- MD67HR – Weatherproof Compass Dial Heading Repeater
- MD77HR – Compass Dial Heading Repeater
What is a Steering Repeater?
A Steering Repeater ensures a clear indication of heading information by using a 360° and a 10° compass card. In addition, True / Magnetic indicators provide clear indication of heading source. The 360° and 10° compass cards provide a graduation of a tenth of a degree.