The MD69BR/BO is a dual scale NMEA-based heading repeater available as a bowl-only option, ideal for retrofit, replacement or panel mounting. Designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings.
Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display, digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any suitable location on a vessel and is fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification.
The MD69BR/BO Bearing Repeater Bowl from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Weatherproof Marinised Bearing Repeater Bowl
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Balanced for taking bearings using our optional sights
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic indication of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification
- Is the standard MD69 bearing repeater bowl that mounts into the MD69BR Trunnion, Bulkhead Bracket, or Pelorus stand
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements
- MD69BC – Bearing Circle with sighting vanes and shadow pin
- MD69AZI – Azimuth Sight with sun filters, Thomson Pattern
- MD60A2K – Precision Telescopic Alidade