MD86ALM Remote Alarm Accessory
A Remote Alarm designed for the MD86HCU Heading Comparator Unit, with an Acknowledge Alarm Button.
The MD86ALM from MARINE DATA is a panel-mounted Alarm Unit with an Acknowledge Alarm Button designed as an accessory for the MARINE DATA MD86HCU Heading Comparator Unit.
The unit cancels an audible sounder but the visual alarm lamp remains lit until the alarm has been rectified. In this way, a potential Alarm condition can be conveniently monitored at any remote location on a vessel.
Compact and rugged, the MD86ALM offers a Remote Alarm solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD86ALM from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Dual Audible and Visual Indications
- Robust Aluminium Construction
- Acknowledge Button to cancel Audible Alarm
- Simple to Install
- Small Footprint
- To indicate an Alarm Condition being transmitted from a MARINE DATA MD86HCU Heading Comparator Unit to any convenient remote location on a vessel
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD86HCU – Heading Comparator Unit
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: H 96 mm; W 96 mm; D 71 mm (plus cable) Fascia 96 x 96 x 6 mm
- Mounting: Panel mounted
- Connections: 2 x cable glands
- Construction: Aluminium alloy enclosure
- Finish: RAL9005 Jet Black, fine texture
- Power Supply: 24 V dc (18-32 V)
- Data input: Audible Alarm: 24 V dc Visual Alarm: 24 V dc
- Data Output: Alarm Acknowledge: Volt-Free Contact
- Display: Red Illuminated Alarm Indicator
- Indications: Audible Sounder
- Controls: Alarm Acknowledge Pushbutton
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operating Temp: -15°C to +55°C
- Storage Temp: -25°C to +70°C
- RoHS: Compliant
- Compass: Safe distance 50 cm
- Vibration: IEC 60945
- Complies with: IEC 60945
- Purpose: Remote Alarm for MD86HCU
- Supplied: Panel mounting kit