MD77SPD Vessel Speed Indicator Display
A NMEA-based Vessel Speed Indicator with analogue display from 0 to 40 knots, housed in a robust aluminium enclosure with illuminated pointer.
The MD77SPD is a NMEA-based Vessel Speed Indicator, housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure. Fitted with dimmer control pushbuttons for background and pointer illumination, it is ideal for any vessel.
The MD77SPD provides a clear and easily read analogue display graduated in 0.5 knot increments from 0 to 40 knots.
Compact and rugged, the MD77SPD offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted.
Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77SPD from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Displays Vessel Speed through the Water
- Clear and Easily Read Dial Display
- Panel or Bulkhead Mountable
- Accepts NMEA 0183 Data
- Dimming Control; White Illumination
- Custom Speed Ranges and Units Available
- The MD77SPD is designed to display Water Speed Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol, VHW sentence
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit
- Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)