MD36/5/W Weatherproof Synchro to NMEA Converter Interface
The MD36/5/W is a weatherproof, solid-state Synchro to NMEA Digital Interface. Designed as a converter of AC Synchro transformer-based transmissions of ships heading from legacy equipment, to a modern IEC61162-1 (NMEA 0183) compliant Digital Transmission format.
The MD36/5/W is a weatherproof, solid-state Synchro to NMEA Digital Interface. Converter of an AC Synchro-transformer based transmission of ships heading from legacy equipment, to a modern IEC61162-1 (NMEA 0183) compliant Digital Transmission format.
Constructed in a robust die cast aluminium enclosure and finished in RAL7040 Window grey semi-gloss powder coat paint, the MD36/5/W is designed to complement other marine navigation equipment. Supplied for bulkhead mounting.
The MD36/5/W Weatherproof Synchro to NMEA Converter from Marine Data, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- IPX6 Weatherproof Marinised enclosure
- Converts Analogue 3-Phase Synchro to Digital NMEA 0183
- Allows legacy equipment to connect to modern NMEA systems
- 115 V – 400 Hz Reference Voltage
- 90 V per phase Synchro
- Low Power Consumption
- Compact and Robust
- The MD36/5/W is suitable for converting a three-phase synchro transmission format to a digital NMEA 0183 (IEC61162 1) transmission format.
- Useful for retro-fitting legacy systems with modern equipment requiring a digital transmission of ships heading.
- Typically suited for installing in wet environments