MD94DDU DATA DISTRIBUTION UNIT
The MD94DDU from MARINE DATA is a NMEA 0183 Data Distribution Unit able to take two independent NMEA 0183 inputs and transmit a buffered NMEA 0183 output to up to nine devices.
The MD94DDU from MARINE DATA is a NMEA 0183 Data Distribution Unit able to take two independent NMEA 0183 inputs and transmit a buffered NMEA 0183 output to up to nine devices. The MD94DDU can be daisy chained with another MD94DDU to increase the number of available outputs if required. In this way, digital heading data (ship’s heading) or any other NMEA 0183 data may be conveniently relayed to any location on a vessel.
The MD94DDU offers a NMEA 0183 Distribution solution for most locations. Finished in jet black fine texture powder coat paint to complement other bridge marine navigation equipment.
The MD94DDU NMEA Data Distribution Unit from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Remote/Common Dimmer Connection (0-24 V dc) for MARINE DATA Heading Repeaters and other equipment
- 24 V dc (500 mA max) Supply connection for each NMEA output
- Each NMEA output can be mapped to either of two NMEA inputs via jumper link selection
- Allows the Distribution of individually buffered NMEA 0183 signals to multiple devices
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- The full range of MARINE DATA Compass Repeaters and Display Devices
- Any NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-1) compliant device
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Dimensions: H 254 mm; W 254 mm; D 70 mm
- Mounting: M6 Fixings on 220 mm sq’ centres
- Connections: Multicore cable through M20 watertight gland to internal screw terminals
- Construction: Aluminium alloy enclosure
- Finish: RAL9005 Jet Black fine texture
- Power Supply: Single / Dual (Main / Backup) Supplies 24 V dc, 2.5 W nominal (21-31 V dc)
- Data inputs: 2x NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1)*
- Data outputs: 9x NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1; IEC 61162-2)**
- Power outputs: 24 V dc; 500 mA (max)
- Data sentences: Re-transmitted as received (Buffered)
Performance: NMEA 0183 Distribution with Buffer Function 4800 – 38400 Baud
- IP rating: IP54
- Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C
- Compass: Safe Distance 50 cm
- Conforms with: IEC 60945; IEC 61162-1; IEC 61162-2
- Type Approval: Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- Supplied: Surface Mounting Kit
- Data Inputs: IEC 61162-1 compliant; IEC 61162-2 compatible* (with full compliancy as a factory option)
- Data Outputs: IEC 61162-1 and IEC 61162-2 compliant**