The MD68RDI from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator, displaying the Rudder Angle in degrees. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure, with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, it is ideal for any vessel.
The MD68RDI provides a clear and easy to read 164 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1 degree increments. Rudder deflection range: Up to 40 degrees to Port and Starboard.
Ideal for use with the MARINE DATA MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter.
Compact and rugged, the MD68RDI offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD68RDI from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large Dial Display
- Automatic warning of lost valid rudder sensor angle data
- Automatic detection of previously lost rudder sensor angle data without a reset being required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- To display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol (for example, the MARINE DATA MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter)
- Can be used with another indicator to show dual rudder positions for a vessel equipped with dual rudders
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD67RDI – Rudder Angle Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm; watertight (IP67)
- MD77RDI – Rudder Angle Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm
- MD72RDI – Rudder Angle Indicator, 3 Face Panoramic; Deck-head mounted
- MD74RDI – Digital Rudder Angle Indicator
- MD74RDI/W – Digital Rudder Angle Indicator; watertight (IP65)
- MD61 – Rudder Angle Transmitter
- MD94DDU – Data Distribution Unit
- Rudder Angle Transmission and Indication System