MD68ROT Large Dial Rate of Turn Indicator
Rate of Turn Indicator with 164mm dial display, up to 30 degrees per minute. Compact aluminium enclosure with touch panel.
The MD68ROT from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, the MD68ROT is ideal for any vessel.
The MD68ROT provides a clear and easy to read 164 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1 degree per minute rate increments. Rate range: Up to 30 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard.
Compact and rugged, the MD68ROT offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD68ROT from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large Dial Display
- Automatic warning of lost valid rate of turn data
- Automatic detection of previously lost rate of turn data without a reset required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD67ROT – Rate of Turn Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm; watertight (IP67)
- MD77ROT – Rate of Turn Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm
- MD77ROT120 – Rate of Turn Indicator; Dial Ø 118 mm; 0-120°/min Rate Range