The MD69CB/W is a weatherproof, rugged aluminium die cast Junction Box, designed to make the connection of Marine Data equipment to ship’s cabling quick and simple.
The internal screw terminals are mounted on the enclosure lid for easy access and termination. 8-way (F069103) and 16-way (F069104) terminal versions are available. Both are supplied with 2x M25 and 2x M16 Cable Glands to suit a range of cable sizes from 5 mm to 17 mm in diameter. Also supplied are two blanking plugs (one of each size) to blank off unused glands. The MD69CB/W is bulkhead mounted and fitted with an M4 Earth Stud.
The MD69CB/W offers a versatile connection solution and is finished in Window Grey (RAL7040) Semi-gloss Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD69CB/W Junction Box from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Weatherproof Junction Box
- Available in 8-way and 16-way versions
- 2x M16 and 2x M25 Cable Glands
- M4 Earth Stud
- Ideal for connection of Marine Data equipment with existing Ship’s Cabling
- Finished in Window Grey (RAL7040) Semi-gloss Powder Coat
- Aluminium die cast enclosure
- Connection of Marine Data equipment to ship’s cabling
- Connection of a Marine Data Remote Dimmer to Marine Data equipment