MD75HR Digital Compass Repeater Display
Digital Compass Heading Repeater with a large format digital display, giving a clear and precise display of Ship’s Heading.
The MD75HR is a NMEA 0183 Digital Heading Repeater. Housed in a robust aluminium enclosure with a push / rotary control, it has a large 175x98mm digital display with a resolution of 0.01° giving a clear and precise display of the Ship’s Heading.
The MD75HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where visibility over large distances is required and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD75HR from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large Format LCD Digital Display; 60 mm Characters
- Low Power Consumption
- Heading to 0.01° Resolution
- True or Magnetic Heading Source Indicator
- Push / Rotary Control and Status Indicator
- Local / Remote Dimming
- NMEA 0183 Digital Input
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data types
- Automatic warning of lost valid heading data
- Automatic detection of previously lost heading data without requiring a reset
- Provides a large, precision ship’s heading display for a gyro-compass or transmitting magnetic compass system at any convenient location on a vessel
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Mounting Kit (MD75TB) (Optional)