The MD74HR is a NMEA-based heading repeater with an LCD display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel. The MD74HR features a high visibility LED Turn Indicator which can display either Rate of Turn or Course to Steer.
Compact and rugged, the MD74HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD74HR Heading Repeater from Marine Data: compact and rugged, flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Back-lit LCD Heading Display and Heading Type with red tint
- High visibility red LED Turn Indicator
- No internal moving parts
- NMEA 0183 Digital Input
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of previously lost heading data without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Rugged Construction
- Local Dimming Control
Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel