MD77HRB Dial Compass Heading Repeater Display
Heading Repeater with 118mm compass dial display, with rotary control. Enclosed in a compact, powder coated aluminium casing.
The MD77HRB is a NMEA-based Compact Heading Repeater with a clear and easy to read analogue dial display of heading data. The 118mm diameter dial is graduated in 1 degree increments. The MD77HRB is housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure fitted with a rotary encoder for controlling the level of background illumination. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
When multiple heading sources are available in the heading data (e.g. True and Magnetic) the MD77HRB automatically prioritises and indicates which heading source is in current use. The encoder has a pushbutton facility for an internal self-test.
Compact and rugged, the MD77HRB offers a heading repeater solution for digital heading data (ship’s heading) to be displayed and monitored at any convenient location on a vessel. Suitable for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted.
The MD77HRB from Marine Data: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Traditional Marine Compass Card Display
- NMEA Digital Input
- Automatic Baud Rate Detection
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- Prioritisation of heading type
- Local and Remote Dimming Control
- Rugged, Marinised Aluminium Construction
- The MD77HRB displays True or Magnetic Heading Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) (Gyro compass, TMC, EMC, GPS Compass etc.)
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit
- Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)