MD69BRX Compass Bearing Repeater Bowl for Retrofit
The MD69BRX compass bearing repeater is provided as a bowl-only option for retrofit or replacement into third party gimbal rings.
The MD69BRX compass bearing repeater is equipped with dual scale 36:1 precision compass card display, and provided as a bowl-only option for retrofit or replacement into third party gimbal rings.
Ship’s Digital NMEA heading data may be conveniently displayed at any suitable location on a vessel to take celestial and terrestrial bearings.
Available retrofitting kits come with either gimbal bearings or pins, to fit most third party gimbal rings. Contact us for more information.
- Fits a range of third party gimbal rings
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Balanced for taking bearings using our optional sights
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements
BEARING SIGHTS & ACCESSORIES
- MD69AZI – Azimuth Sight
- MD69BC – Bearing Circle Sight
- MD60A2K – Telescopic Alidade Sight
- MD69CPC – Canvas Protective Cover
- MD69BRX/B1 – Gimbal Bearings Retrofitting Kit, see datasheet for more information
- MD69BRX/P1 – Gimbal Pins Retrofitting Kit for 254mm pitch Pins
- MD69BRX/P2 – Gimbal Pins Retrofitting Kit for 274mm pitch Pins