The MD69BRX compass bearing repeater is equipped with dual scale 36:1 precision compass card display, and provided as a bowl-only option for retrofit or replacement into third party gimbal rings.
Ship’s Digital NMEA heading data may be conveniently displayed at any suitable location on a vessel to take celestial and terrestrial bearings.
Available retrofitting kits come with either gimbal bushes or pins, to fit most third party gimbal rings. Contact us for more information.
- Weatherproof Marinised Bearing Repeater that fits a range of third party gimbal rings
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic indication of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements
- MD69BRX/B1 – Gimbal Bushes Retrofitting Kit for 243mm pitch Bushes
- MD69BRX/P1 – Gimbal Pins Retrofitting Kit for 254mm pitch Pins
- MD69BRX/P2 – Gimbal Pins Retrofitting Kit for 274mm pitch Pins
BEARING SIGHTS & ACCESSORIES