MD69AZI Azimuth Sight for Bearing Compass Repeaters
The MD69AZI is a precision azimuth sight designed for taking accurate bearings of the sun, other celestial bodies, and terrestrial landmarks.
Click and swipe to rotate
The MD69AZI is a precision Azimuth reading device designed for taking accurate bearings of the sun and other celestial bodies and landmarks.
Based on the William Thomson (Lord Kelvin) Pattern, the MD69AZI is designed for use with the MD69BR Bearing Repeater and finished in Jet black (RAL9005) Semi-gloss Paint to complement other marine equipment. The MD69AZI is supplied complete with a varnished marine plywood instrument case for safe and convenient storage.
The MD69AZI Azimuth Sight from Marine Data: easy to use and simple to maintain.
- A Precision Azimuth Reading Device
- For taking accurate compass bearings of the Sun, other Celestial Bodies and Terrestrial Landmarks
- William Thomson (Lord Kelvin) Pattern
- Equipped with UV Sun Filter and Neutral Density Filters
- Marine Grade Naval Brass Construction
- For taking accurate compass bearings of the Sun, other Celestial Bodies and Terrestrial Landmarks alongside the Marine Data MD69BR Compass Bearing Repeater.