The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is a navigational instrument used on board a ship for taking precise terrestrial bearings of distant objects, and is designed for the Marine Data MD69 Series of Bearing Compass Repeaters.
This precision telescopic alidade sight is equipped with a 7 x 38mm magnification telescopic sight, with a prismatic optical system which superimposes a sectional view of the compass card in the viewfinder, when viewed through the telescope. This means an extremely accurate bearing can be taken of a distant object.
The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade from Marine Data: Reliable in use, simple to install and easy to maintain.
- 7 x 38 mm Magnification
- Anti-glare Polarising Filters
- Fully sealed and pressurised optics
- Adjustable eyepiece
- Telescope has internal reticule wire
- Equipped with bubble spirit level
- Supplied with durable plastic instrument case
- Ingress protection to IP67
- For taking accurate terrestrial bearings of distant objects
- To fit the Marine Data MD69BR Bearing Compass Repeater (Not Included)