The MD69BR Bearing Compass Repeater is a dual scale NMEA 0183 based heading repeater designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings. Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
With a range of mounting options and accessories, the MD69BR offers a bearing repeater solution for every location and may be bulkhead, surface or pelorus stand mounted. Finished in RAL7040 window grey to complement other external marine navigation equipment.
The MD69BR Bearing Repeater Compass from Marine Data: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Gimballed and balanced for optimal taking of bearings using the optional MD69AZI Azimuth Sight
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Watertight and rated to IPX6
- Germanischer Lloyd (GL) Type Approval
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements.
ACCESSORIES & SIGHTS
- MD69AZI – Azimuth Sight with sun filters, Thomson Pattern – Product F069051
- MD69BC – Bearing Circle with sighting vanes and shadow pin – Product F069052
- MD60A2K – Precision Telescopic Alidade – Product F060001