The MD69/22 Bulkhead Bearing Repeater Assembly is a complete bracket-mounted Bearing Repeater solution with fitted precision, dual- scale MD69BR Bearing Repeater on gimbal and trunnion mount.
Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification and suitable for wheelhouse and exterior environments, including weatherproof terminal box to connect with the vessel’s cabling.
The back plate of the bracket has 6x holes suitable for M8 fixings, for securing to a bulkhead.
The MD69/22 Bulkhead Bearing Repeater Assembly from Marine Data: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Rugged Bulkhead Mounted Bearing Repeater
- Includes MD69BR Precision Dual- Scale 36:1 Repeater
- Includes Fully Gimballed Bearing Repeater Mount
- Includes Integral Terminal Box
- Built-in Dimmer Control
- NMEA 0183 Digital Connection
- Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification
- To locate a rugged Bearing Repeater compass on an interior or exterior bulkhead where space may be limited and provide terminations for ships cabling
- To provide a platform suitable for taking bearings using a Marine Data Azimuth device or bearing circle
ACCESSORIES & SIGHTS
- MD69BC – Bearing Circle with sighting vanes and shadow pin
- MD69AZI – Azimuth Sight with sun filters, Thomson Pattern
- MD60A2K – Precision Telescopic Alidade