The MD68HR is a dual-scale NMEA-based Steering Repeater. Digital heading data may be displayed and monitored at any location on a vessel. The inner dial has a resolution of one tenth of a degree.
When multiple heading sources are available in the heading data (e.g. True and Magnetic), the MD68HR allows the user to select the heading source and indicates which heading source is in current use.
Compact and rugged, the MD68HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD68HR from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Precision Dual Scale 36:1 Marine Compass Card Display
- Designed for Vessel Steering
- NMEA 0183 Digital Input
- Automatic Baud Rate Detection
- True and Magnetic Source Indication
- Membrane Touch Controls with Remote Dimming Option
- Rugged, Marinised Aluminium Construction
- Germanischer Lloyd (GL) Type Approved
- The MD68HR displays True or Magnetic Heading Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) (Gyro compass, TMC, EMC, GPS Compass etc.)
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit
- MD68HRB – Dual Scale Steering Repeater with rotary control
- MD69BR – Dual Scale Bearing Repeater
- MD67HR – Weatherproof Compass Dial Heading Repeater
- MD77HR – Compass Dial Heading Repeater
What is a Steering Repeater?
A Steering Repeater ensures a clear indication of heading information by using a 360° and a 10° compass card. In addition, True / Magnetic indicators provide clear indication of heading source. The 360° and 10° compass cards provide a graduation of a tenth of a degree.