MD96/10 Multi Gland Junction Box
The MD96/10 Junction Box is a 10-way junction box which provides a convenient point for the termination and connection of a ship’s cabling.
The MD96/10 Junction Box is a 10-way junction box which provides a convenient point for the termination and connection of a ship’s cabling. It is ideal for use with the MD310S Emergency Rudder Angle Telegraph – and many other applications. 2x 10-way terminals are housed within a robust splash proof aluminium enclosure. The MD96/10 Junction Box is designed to interconnect with system wiring and is a passive feed-through device.
Two junction boxes are usually required in a single rudder MD310S Rudder Angle Telegraph System.
The MD96/10 Junction Box from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Formed from aluminium sheet (not die-cast)
- 2, 3 and 4 gland versions available as a factory option
- One gland is provided with an insert for accepting small diameter cables
- Allows connection of ship’s cabling with instrumentation and cable termination
- Ideal for the MD310S Emergency Rudder Angle Telegraph
Related products & Systems
- MD310SS – Emergency Rudder Angle Telegraph System
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Dimensions: H 91 mm; W 91 mm; D 64mm (excl. glands)
- Gland size: M20
- Cable sizes: Large: Ø 11.0 mm – 13.8 mm; Small: Ø 3.0 mm – 9.0 mm
- Mounting: Bulkhead
- Construction: Marine Grade Aluminium formed sheet
- Finish: RAL7040 Window Grey Powder Coat paint
- Connections: 2x 10-way internal screw terminals; 1x internal earth stud
- IP rating: IP55
- Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C
- Compass: Safe distance 50 cm
- RoHS: Compliant
- Standard: 2 glands*
- Option: 3 glands*
- Option: 4 glands*
- *Note: One gland is fitted with an insert for small diameter cables Ø 3.0 mm – 9.0 mm