The MD67RDI is a weatherproof, IPX6-rated, NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure for external or internal use, and is ideal for any vessel.
The MD67RDI provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1 degree increments. Rudder deflection range: Up to 40 degrees to Port and Starboard. It features a tough polycarbonate faceplate which is user-replaceable and a rotary encoder control for varying the background and pointer illumination.
This unit may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD67RDI from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- IPX6 Weatherproof Marinised Rudder Angle Indicator
- Clear and Easily Readable Dial Display
- Displays Rudder Angle up to 40° Port and Starboard
- Accepts Digital RS422 NMEA 0183 (RSA) data from a Rudder Angle Transmitter
- Bulkhead or Panel Mount Options
- Rotary Dimmer with Push Control
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- Used to display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol
- Two units may be used to display dual rudder positions
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit