The MD77RDI is a NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator, housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure. Fitted with touch panel dimmer control for background and pointer illumination.
The MD77RDI provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1 degree increments from 45 degrees PORT to 45 degrees STARBOARD.
Compact and rugged, the MD77RDI offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77RDI from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Clear and Easily Read Dial Display
- Rudder Angle up to 40°
- Automatic warning of lost valid rudder sensor angle data
- Automatic detection of previously lost heading data without a reset being required
- Panel or Bulkhead Mounted
- Accepts NMEA data from a Rudder Angle Transmitter
- Local and Remote Dimming Control
- Supports digital RS422 NMEA 0183
- Germanischer Lloyd Type Approval
- Wheelmarked when used in the MD-RDI System
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- Used to display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol
- Two units may be used to display dual rudder positions
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit
- Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)