The MD77RDI from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator, housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure. Fitted with touch panel dimmer control for background and pointer illumination, it is ideal for any vessel.
The MD77RDI provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 1 degree increments from 45 degrees PORT to 45 degrees STARBOARD.
Compact and rugged, the MD77RDI offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77RDI from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Automatic warning of lost valid rudder sensor angle data and automatic detection of previously lost heading data without a reset being required
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Wheelmark Approved when installed as part of the MARINE DATA Rudder Angle Transmission and Indication System
- The MD77RDI is designed to display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol (for example, the MARINE DATA MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter)
- Can be used with another indicator to show dual rudder positions for a vessel equipped with dual rudders