MD34/8/115-90V-400 NMEA to Synchro Converter Interface
The MD34/8/15-90V-400 is a solid-state which converts ships heading information from NMEA 0183 protocol to 400 Hz Synchro format with a reference voltage of 115 V ac and a single voltage of 90 V line to line (L-L).
The MD34/8/15-90V-400 is a solid-state NMEA to Synchro Interface, designed as a converter of ships heading information from NMEA 0183 protocol, to 400 Hz Synchro format with a reference voltage of 115 V ac and a single voltage of 90 V line to line (L-L).
The interface accepts a NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-1) $xxHDT Heading sentence and provides a 16 VA (nominal) output of 115 V ref, 90 V phase 400 Hz Synchro signal.
The MD34/8/15-90V-400 has a fan-less design; the outside of the case is air-cooled by convection. In this way, the converter is maintenance free and able to provide environmental sealing to IP65. Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Produces a Wide Range of Synchro Ratios from 1:1 to 360:1
- NMEA Digital Input; Selectable Baud Rate
- 115 V ac 400 Hz Supply Input
- 3 Line Synchro Output
- 115 V ac Synchro Reference Output
- Fanless IP65 Marinised Housing
- Variable Input Baud Rate
- Built-in Status Display
- A converter of ships heading information from digital NMEA 0183 protocol to analogue 400 Hz synchro format