The MD77HR from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based compact Heading Repeater. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed and monitored at any location on a vessel.
When multiple heading sources are available in the heading data (e.g. True and Magnetic) the MD77HR allows the user to select the heading source and indicates which heading source is in current use.
Compact and rugged, the MD77HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77HR from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Main and Emergency power supplies; with monitoring of both
- Dual NMEA inputs for two compasses shared on the same physical connector
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic)
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data and automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- Local and remote dimming control; Supply under-voltage warning
- The MD77HR displays True or Magnetic Heading Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) (Gyro compass, TMC, EMC, GPS Compass etc.)