OVERVIEW – MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter
The MD61 Rudder Angle Transmitter from MARINE DATA is a Rudder Angle Transducer for providing steering indication. Mounted in the steering compartment, it transmits the vessel’s Rudder Angle to a MARINE DATA Rudder Angle Indicator. The input shaft is mechanically linked to the vessel’s rudder stock by a fully adjustable linkage rod (supplied).
The MD61 has dual outputs: (1) Digital NMEA 0183 and (2) Analogue Variable Voltage (via 5 KΩ geared potentiometer). The Rudder Angle Transmitter is fully sealed and housed in a robust aluminium alloy enclosure. Finished in Window Grey semi-gloss paint to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD61 from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Built-in rudder indication LEDs
- Dual Digital and Analogue outputs
- Supplied with adjustable rudder linkage rod
- Wheelmark Approved when installed as part of a MARINE DATA Rudder Angle Indicator System
- Transmits Rudder Angle data to a MARINE DATA Rudder Angle Indicator, VDR or Auto-Pilot at any convenient location
RELATED PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
- MD94DDU Data Distribution Unit
- MD72RDI 3-Face Panoramic Rudder Angle Indicator
- MD74RDI Digital Display – Rudder Angle Indicator
- MD74RDI/W Digital Display – Rudder Angle Indicator – Weatherproof
- MD77RDI Dial Display – Rudder Angle Indicator
- MD67RDI Dial Display – Rudder Agle Indicator – Weatherproof
- MD68RDI Dial Display – Rudder Angle Indiactor – Large Dial