The MD73HR from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based tape compass repeater with a true moving tape display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
The MD73HR can be set to show the Course to Steer over a ± 30° range on an illuminated LED bar-type display.
Compact and rugged, the MD73HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment. The MD73HR from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- True or Magnetic Source Indication
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- NMEA 0183 interface
- Local dimming control
- Option of White Tape with Black Numerals
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
- Provides the heading display in an Electromagnetic Compass System