The MD67HR from MARINE DATA is a Watertight Dial Compass, IP67-rated, NMEA-based heading repeater for external use. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
The MD67HR has a tough polycarbonate faceplate which is user-replaceable and a rotary encoder for varying the background illumination.
Compact and rugged, the MD67HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
Equipped with LED indicators, the MD67HR automatically displays the heading source in use (True or Magnetic). The MD67HR from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- IP67 Watertight for external use
- User-replaceable faceplate
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- Rotary dimming control with remote connection
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic compass, electromagnetic compass or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel