MD67HR WATERTIGHT DIAL COMPASS REPEATER
The MD67HR is a watertight, IP67-rated, NMEA-based heading repeater for external use. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
The MD67HR from MARINE DATA is a Watertight Dial Compass, IP67-rated, NMEA-based heading repeater for external use. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
The MD67HR has a tough polycarbonate faceplate which is user-replaceable and a rotary encoder for varying the background illumination.
Compact and rugged, the MD67HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
Equipped with LED indicators, the MD67HR automatically displays the heading source in use (True or Magnetic). The MD67HR from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- IP67 Watertight for external use
- User-replaceable faceplate
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- Rotary dimming control with remote connection
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic compass, electromagnetic compass or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
- Weight: 1.5 kg (with bulkhead mounting bracket)
- Dimensions: H 174 mm; W 221.5 mm; D 100 mm
- Mounting: Panel or optional Bulkhead mounted
- Connections:Dial Ø 118 mm; Fascia 160 x 160 x 16 mm Panel or optional Bulkhead mounted Multicore cable through watertight gland
- Construction: Aluminium alloy enclosure
- Finish: RAL9005 Jet Black; fine texture
- Power Supply: 24 V dc ,4 W max. (0.12 A @ 24 V dc) Range 18-32 V dc with under-voltage lock-out
- Data Input: Digital RS422
- Data Protocol: NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) Compliant; (IEC 61162-2 compatible); 4800 / 9600 / 19200 / 38000 Baud, auto-selecting
- Data Sentences: Accepted in order of priority: THS, HDT (true), HDG (true heading corrected and uncorrected) and HDM (magnetic uncorrected) NMEA Talker IDs HE (gyro, north seeking)and HC (compass, magnetic)
- Cable: 2.5 m captive data cable to bare tails
- Performance: ± 0.5° resolution
- Follow-Up Rate: >20° per second
- Display: Rotating Ø118 mm compass card dial display
- Dial Resolution: Scale marked at 1°, 5°, 10° & 45°
- Dial Illumination: LED array with local and remote dimming control. Red tint
- LED Indicator: True Heading= Blue (BU); Magnetic Heading = Yellow (YE)
- Error Indication: Loss of valid data: Dial oscillates ±35° about the last known good heading. Dial illumination flashes
- IP rating: IP67
- Operating Temp: -15°C to +55°C
- RoHS: Compliant
- Compass: Safe Distance 100 cm
- Conforms with: IEC 60945; IEC 62288; IEC 61162; ISO 8728; IMO Resolution A1021 (26)
- Type Approval: Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- Supplied: Panel Mounting Kit
- Option: Custom Paint Finish
- Option: Military Specification or COTS