The MD67ROT is a watertight, IPX6-rated, NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator displaying Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure for external or internal use.
The MD67ROT provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue dial display graduated in 1 degree per minute rate increments. Rate range: Up to 30 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard. It features a tough polycarbonate faceplate and a rotary encoder control for varying the background and pointer illumination.
May be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD67ROT from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- IPX6 Weatherproof Marinised Rate of Turn Indicator
- Rate of Turn up to 30°/min
- Panel or Bulkhead Mounted
- Rotary Dimmer with Push Control
- Local and Remote Dimming Control
- Digital NMEA 0183
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) data transmitted from NMEA 0183 compatible marine equipment at a convenient location
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit
- Sun Shield MD67