The MD71HR from MARINE DATA is a modular NMEA-based OLED Digital Compass Repeater, housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a multi-function keypad. The compact 1-DIN size makes it an ideal addition to any work boat, enabling digital heading data (ship’s heading) to be displayed and monitored at any location on a wide range of vessel types.
Compact and rugged, the MD71HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD71HR from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Displays True or Magnetic Source
- Yellow OLED Display, 2.7” (128 x 64 pixel) with superb black-level reproduction
- Six button membrane-type keypad
- Designed to be flush-mounted unobtrusively in a console panel
- Automatically Detects NMEA Heading Types
- Repeats the display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
- Provides the heading display in an Electromagnetic Compass System